Teams will be allowed to use a maximum of 4 guest players for the tournament
All guest players must come from the same district association unless permission is given by the tournament director and be properly registered for the current season.
Here are the guidelines for using guest players:
- All guest players must come from the same or lower age/tier as the team they will be playing for
- All guest players must be clearly indicated on the tournament roster and game sheet.
- Guest players can not increase your roster size
- You must provide the guest player’s team roster as well as a signed consent letter from their coach.
- Over-age players are not eligible to be guest players
- It is the responsibility of the team officials to know and understand all rules for using guest players, any team found to have played an ineligible player will forfeit the game.
- Guest Player consent Form - Click Here